Tomorrow's the big day!!

Georgette C.
on 1/11/04 1:22 am - Princeton Junction, NJ
Hi to all my "JERSEY" friends, Well it's finally here!! I'm really nervous but after over a year of waiting it really doesn't seem real....I wanted to Thank You all for sharing your experiences. This has truly helped me so much during this waiting period.Your helpful hints and inspiration has definitetly encouraged me. Keep me in your prayers and I will see you on the Lighter side. Look out Jesse here I come!!! THANKS and HUGS, Georgette
Irene S.
on 1/11/04 8:37 am - NJ
Go Georgette, GOOOO!!! I be praying and sending warm wishes your way for an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery. irene
Jennifer A.
on 1/11/04 9:34 am - Garfield, NJ
Hi there! Good luck I'm sure you'll be fine.I had the surgery 1/5/04-so far so good. To tell you the truth-I thought it was gonna be much worse. The pain is mild to moderate at times. But thats what Percocet is for. For me the hardest thing is to not lift my 15 month old baby up-but he climbs up anyway! Compared to what I will do when i'm healed-thats nothing.. Good Luck again!
jlewisjr
on 1/11/04 11:48 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Georgette: Your day has finally come and I couldn't be happier for you. I know that it has been a struggle but now you are about to reap the rewards of your patience. You will be in my prayers tomorrow and I am definitely looking forward to you "catching" me. All the best, Jesse
Jim E.
on 1/12/04 2:35 am - Newton, NJ
Good for you! Remember, dont expect to start losing much weight until after your final fill. You will be surprised at how little discomfort you have compaired to what you expected. Just relax and look forward to the new you.
Krissy
on 1/12/04 12:41 pm - Cranford, NJ
Lots of luck to you!!! We look for you on the "lighter side"!! Try and relax tonight ~Kristin
Naes Wls J.
on 1/14/04 8:48 am - NJ
Best wishes to you on your wls big day, You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there**Hugs**
Most Active
Recent Topics