WLS surgery for 500lbs +

Catherine S.
on 1/8/04 2:47 am - Randolph, NJ
Does anyone no a surgeon in NJ who will perform WLS on a patient weight 502? This person has tried to lose weight to get under 500 for the surgery , but to no avial, I'm afraid if the person doesnt locate a dr. to perform the surgery as is, (502) they will just give up. Help!
Frannie B.
on 1/8/04 9:15 pm - San Diego, CA
RNY on 02/26/04 with
I don't know about in NJ but I would check with a Dr. Christine Ren in NYU in New York City.
Georgette C.
on 1/9/04 1:15 am - Princeton Junction, NJ
Catherine, Dr. Robert Brolin takes many patients that are larger. He is here in New Jersey. New Jersey Bariatrics ,4250 US Highway route 1,Monmouth, NJ 732-274-3434. He has a support meeting coming up on Monday, January 12th 6:30 at the Radison Hotel in Princeton, on Rte 1. He is always at the meetings to answer questions. At the December meeting they had some men speaking about there experiences and one was over 500 pounds when he had his surgery done 6 months ago and he was doing great. Dr Brolin also has a website www.njbariatricspc.com/ . Good Luck, Georgette
SeaShoreClams H.
on 1/9/04 2:50 am - Jersey City, NJ
I am not sure, but try Dr. Holup in NJ.
Karen M.
on 1/15/04 6:40 am - Forked River, NJ
The Bariatric Treament Canter in Langhorne Pa, Did my surgery I was 514lbs. I live in NJ and it was about a 2hr ride for me.
Most Active
Recent Topics