New Pictures

jlewisjr
on 1/6/04 4:34 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: For those who have been waiting patiently for some new photos of me you may go to the following link: http://photos.yahoo.com/jlewisjr_us I've been trying with not much success to post photos to my profile so this will have to do. By the way the latest photo was taken with my Brooks Brothers shirt. Imagine, a brother in a Brooks Brothers. Just one of the many rewards of WLS. Jesse
Georgette C.
on 1/6/04 6:00 am - Princeton Junction, NJ
Jesse, Can't believe the difference. You really look GREAT Brooks Brothers shirt and all. Keep up the good work it's really paying off.... Georgette
seah2os
on 1/6/04 6:30 am - Toms River, NJ
Jesse, I have been reading all your posts, and you look wonderful in your photos! Congratuluations! You are an inspiration to us all. You do look marvelous in your Brooks Brothers shirt! Carolyn
Holly K H.
on 1/6/04 10:56 am - Mays Landing, NJ
Jesse, You look AWESOME! congratulations you are an inspiration to us all! by the way, brookes brothers never looked any better! Holly
SJWendy
on 1/9/04 2:07 am - Swedesboro, NJ
Jesse, You look marvelous, congratulations and keep up doing what your doing! Can't wait to be on the losing side of things, been patiently waiting for 7 months now and looks like my day will come within the next few months! Take care, Wendy
SAVAGE
on 1/9/04 9:08 am - Howell, NJ
you go Jessie!!! you are looking quite dapper...you go!
dpnna
on 1/17/04 9:01 am - w. orange, nj
Jesse- The pictures tell your story! I still want to be president of your fan club! Donna -W. Orange
Most Active
Recent Topics