One Pound Away!!!

jlewisjr
on 1/3/04 1:52 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Happy New Year Everyone: Yesterday marked my 15th week since my surgery and I weighed in at 251 pounds. That's 122 pounds lost since September 19, 2003 and only one pound away from my surgeon's goal. My wife fulfilled one of my wishes after christmas and bought me two shirts from Brooks Brothers and a Polo shirt from the Ralph Lauren store. I've always wanted shirts from those two stores but until now they never had my former size. I wore them to work this past week and I received great compliments from my co-workers along with some jealous rolling of the eyes. I was like "Can't a brother wear Ralph Lauren and Brooks Brothers?" Anyway I enjoyed every moment. Thyt's what I mean by having increased confidence. No matter what people say, I know that I look good and I intend to look even better in 2004. Till next time. Jesse 373/251/-122
Jim M.
on 1/3/04 12:01 pm - Brick, NJ
Dear Jesse, WOW!!!!!! Congratulations. I have been following your incredible progress over the last month, and weither you know it or not, you are inspiring me. I am scheduled to have Laproscopic RNY on 1-27-04 in Morristown memorial with Dr. Abkin. I am hoping to change my life by replecating some og your success! RUN JESSE RUN!! You inspire many of us who were afraid to write an answering post. Best wishes, Jim mackintosh
Talnkiss
on 1/4/04 11:11 am - Robbinsville, nj
Cool for you, You can be a POLO MAN MODEL
Georgette C.
on 1/4/04 1:28 pm - Princeton Junction, NJ
Jesse, GO FOR IT!!!! Congratulations.... You're unbelievable your hard work is really paying off. When do you go back to your regular Physician??? I'd love to see a picture of his face when he see's you!!! How is your Blood pressure? Good luck... Georgette
Krissy
on 1/5/04 12:43 pm - Cranford, NJ
Jesse! Way to go! You are an inspiration!! Comgratulations on hitting yet another wls goal!! ~Kristin
Most Active
Recent Topics