Nothing to do with WLS, BUT . . .

lorien
on 12/29/03 9:53 am - morris county, nj
I'm beginning to think I'm losing my mind. OK, will you wonderful New Jerseyites please tell me how often we need to get our cars inspected? Hmm? I was under the impression it was every 2 years until this morning when I was pulled over and ticketed thank you very much for not having my car inspected. Am I really that nuts? My windshield sticker is April 2003, but I've got the little 04 stickems that go on your license plate. I'm really thinking that I lost my mind along with the fat!
Irene S.
on 12/29/03 10:05 am - NJ
Hi Linda, I just asked my husband and we both thought the same thing, it's every 2 years... and my husband said that he heard something the other day that it was 4 years for new cars. irene
Carrie C.
on 12/29/03 10:12 am - North Plainfield, NJ
Linda, You are not losing your mind, inspection is every two years. You can verify this through WWW.DMVACCESS.COM. If you find that your vehicle does not need to be inspected than I would suggest fighting the ticket in court. Good Luck Carrie
kedmo B.
on 12/30/03 5:14 am - toms river, NJ
You should have received a sticker when you got your 04 stickers that says "Inspection extened until 2004". This has to be above your current inspection sticker otherwise they can ticket you. If you never received one go to your local DMV and they can give you one. Kim
Linda 1.
on 12/30/03 8:47 am - Northern, NJ
I think you may have thrown out the extension sticker that comes with the little 04 stickers, that would have extended you to 4 years! Sorry you got the ticket!
lorien
on 12/31/03 6:00 am - morris county, nj
Thanks all for humoring a "crazy" . . . I took "the beast" for inspection today . . . . failed. Oi! Exhaust leak. So not only am I visiting Saturn on Friday to replace some kind of a pipe that's rusted thru & leaking that's attached to the catalytic converter ($500, thank you very much), now I can fix this. Oh well, old cars cost money to maintain. That's why they make plastic! Happy new year everyone.
Most Active
Recent Topics