dr. abkins seminar

sharon G.
on 12/29/03 8:44 am - highland pk, nj
does any one know the date for january's seminar at morristown hospital with dr. abkins. thanks sharon g
Carole A.
on 12/30/03 10:07 am - NJ
RNY on 04/20/04 with
It's the second Tuesday of the month, so it would be January 13th. It's in the Malcolm Forbes Amphitheater on Level B. Get there around 7pm. It begins promply at 7:30pm. I am thinking the January one will be crowded. I went to the December one.
qtpie8250
on 1/5/04 5:46 pm - Branchburg, NJ
I know they have a seminar the 2nd Tuesday of every month... but, just call them. They are really nice. Ask for the obesity center... They'll tell you when it is. I went to it... it was really good. Everyone there is really nice! I am going to see Dr Abkin for my consultation this Thursday, and then I get the date for surgery. It's seems like the process moves along pretty quickly, and I've heard nothing but the best things about Dr. Abkin! Hopefully, you'll decide to go. Plus, another really good thing is, they have the psych. eval, the nutrionalist, and the blood work all in one appointment... across from the hospital, and everyone was REALLY nice there too! Good luck, and let me know if you have any other questions! Take care! - Jennifer [email protected]
Catherine S.
on 1/6/04 10:09 pm - Randolph, NJ
I intially went to see Dr. Abkins,he is the coldest doctor I ever met. He has no bedside manner. When I went to the cardiologist, the nurses stated many nurses at the hospital do not like him as well. They advise me his grandfather who is weel know at Morristown was well like, but he is very curt. I believe he is a good doctor, just don't expect him to have a personality.
Most Active
Recent Topics