Twas The Day After Christmas

jlewisjr
on 12/25/03 11:49 pm - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: Twas the day after Christmas and I'm still losing weight. After all the Christmas parties and Christmas dinner I weighed in this morning at 255 pounds, my lowest weight since 1980. That's a total loss since my surgery on September 19 of 118 pounds. I'm only 5 pounds away from the goal my surgeon set. My goal however is to get to 225 pounds, my high school weight. You may ask how did I do it. I just stuck to the plan. No matter what I had my protein first, my water and went to the gym come hell or high water 3 days a week for at least 1 hour of busting my a--. I made the commitment and I owe it to myself to stick with it. Enjoy the remainder of the holidays. Jesse 373/255/-118
Tara B.
on 12/26/03 5:20 am - Eatontown, NJ
YAY!!!!! WOOHOO!!! YOU are doing great!!!! congratulations!!!
Patti S.
on 12/27/03 11:45 am - North Haledon, NJ
Jesse: That is great keep up the good work I am planning to be sucessful also after the surgery. I have been heavy my whole life and i want to change that I will be 40 in May and that is my gift to myself. Again keep up the good work.
Georgette C.
on 12/27/03 8:15 pm - Princeton Junction, NJ
Jesse, Happy Holidays!! How wonderful.....Enjoy the fruits of your labor, it's paying off...... Have a Healthy and Happy New Year. Georgette
dpnna
on 1/2/04 11:18 am - w. orange, nj
As I said before- you are my inspiration! THis is going to be a great year for all of us! Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics