THANKS FOR THE REPLIES... I HAVE AN APPT WITH DR PATEL???

HEATHER M.
on 12/6/03 1:32 am - BLACKWOOD, NJ
DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS DOCTOR HE IS NEAR ATLANTIC CITY NEW JERSEY. GOT AN APPT NEXT WEEK 12-12-03. COULD ANYONE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE.. STILL HAVE THE FEAR OF COMPLICATIONS WITH THE SURGERY... NOW I JUST NEED REASSURANCE OF THE PHYSICIANS... THANK YOU EVERYONE... TAKE CARE
Denise W.
on 12/8/03 3:13 am - Maple Shade, NJ
If you're in Blackwood, I'd look into Dr. Christopher Boynton. He's located in Mt. Holly and works out of Virtua Burlington Memorial - right next door to his office. He is without a doubt, the best gastric bypass surgeon in South Jersey (in my opinion!). E-mail me if you want to know more about him. Good luck in your search! Denise
HEATHER M.
on 12/8/03 3:50 am - BLACKWOOD, NJ
yes thank you for your letter and i would love to hear more about him thank you so much again heather
Robert C.
on 12/8/03 9:58 am - Millville, NJ
I posted on your other thread...check out Dr. Pasupathy or Dr. Iqbal, both of whom are located in Bridgeton. They both work out of Bridgeton Hospital, which is right across the street from their office. I personally used Dr. Pasupathy, and a good friend of mine used Dr. Iqbal. Rob
Most Active
Recent Topics