PAXIL

Talnkiss
on 11/30/03 10:47 am - Robbinsville, nj
Hi all, I have been reading all the information I can find about WLS & Paxil. Some say you can take it as soon as the day after and that you do not gain weight. Some say don't take it. I asked my doctor when I first saw him and he said to ask my Primary. I asked my primary and he said to ask my surgeon. Which I will call tomorrow. I am wondering if anyone out there is still taking it, if there was a problem. Or what their situation is. Any answer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Sharon
Tara B.
on 11/30/03 1:59 pm - Eatontown, NJ
i haven't had my surgery yet, but i do take paxil and i asked both my surgeon and my primary and they said it is ok. i have yet to see
Talnkiss
on 11/30/03 11:31 pm - Robbinsville, nj
Thank you for responding Did they say you can take it up untill you go in and then starting the day after?? And it won't deter your weight loss?
lorien
on 12/1/03 1:23 am - morris county, nj
I've been on paxil for ages . . . . I started taking it within a few days of surgery . . . initially I ground it up with a mortar & pestel and put it in a spoonful of applesauce. Now, 6 months out, I'm able to swallow it in pill form.
Most Active
Recent Topics