THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Elizabeth A.
on 11/23/03 12:45 pm - Beachwood, NJ
I made it Thanks to your prayers and good wishes I am now 5 days post Sore and tired but getting better each day. Eating puree foods and liquids. I cant believe I am on the other side. But I am feeling a bit sad I guess my long time love affair with food is over. But I know that this is what this surgery does and In the long run I will be healthier and able to live life better. Will keep you all posted on my weight loss and my life gain
JC N.
on 11/23/03 11:19 pm - Hamilton, NJ
Hi Liz! I'm so glad to see you posting. . .soreness is natural. . .please be sure you get plenty of rest and take small sips of water throughout the day. . .call if you need anything!!! Judy Begin A New You OSSG
Nannette
on 11/23/03 11:53 pm - Toms River, NJ
Hey Liz - glad to hear that you are home and feeling ok. Every day will get a bit better. Also, just want to let you know that our Ocean County WLS Support meeting dates are changing -- Starting in January, they will be the first Friday of each month. In December, it will be on Dec 12th. Hope to see you there -- we've missed you! Give me a call if you need anything. By the way, I am now down 100 pounds after five months! Whoopi!
Georgette C.
on 11/24/03 1:59 pm - Princeton Junction, NJ
Liz, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm sooo happy to hear your doing well and home. Enjoy your new life on the other side. Be Well and keep us posted. Georgette
Most Active
Recent Topics