Straight Off The Rack!!

jlewisjr
on 11/23/03 11:05 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: Just wanted to relate a story. My mother wanted to buy me a suit as part of my Christmas present. She also bought one for my brother was always larger than me even before I had my surgery. Mom had to order my brothers suit because the Big & Tall store did not have his size. It cost her $280. Yesterday mom and I went to the Jersey Gardens Mall near my house and we went into the Prato Mens outlet. I always wanted to buy something from this store but until my surgery, everything they had was too small. I told the salesman that I had WLS and he asked me when did you have it, how much have you lost and what is my goal. He was very interested and wanted to make sure that I left with the right suit in the right size. I tried on a jacket and he suggested that I try a smaller size because I will be losing more weight. I got not one but two Italian suits for only $150. All that has to be done is putting the cuffs on the pants. I don't know who was more excited, me or my mother. These are the first suits I have gotten "off the rack" in 10 years and let me tell you it felt so good. A regular Men's store, Italian suits and my size is in the store. Jesse
Most Active
Recent Topics