PLEASE pray for me

Elizabeth A.
on 11/17/03 11:30 am - Beachwood, NJ
Hello everyone one more day and I will be on the other side I am so excited and scared. I have been on this journey for over a year and the day is almost here. Will post and tell you my story soon
Tara B.
on 11/17/03 9:11 pm - Eatontown, NJ
Yay!!!! Good Luck tomorrow!!!!
lorien
on 11/17/03 9:16 pm - morris county, nj
Oh good luck! Here's hoping that your experience is as easy and pain free as mine was. Its quite a journey. Hugs!
jlewisjr
on 11/17/03 10:27 pm - Elizabeth, NJ
Elizabeth: All the best to you tomorrow. See you on the other side. Jesse
inkychick
on 11/17/03 10:59 pm - Lynchburg, VA
Hi Liz You are certainly in my thoughts. You've fought so hard to get to this point, and here it is!! Best wishes for you, of course, and I can't wait to see you at the support group next time! Judy
Nannette
on 11/18/03 12:07 am - Toms River, NJ
Liz -- of course my prayers will be with you -- however, you will be fine -- you've fought hard to get to this point, and I expect you to succeed. We look forward to seeing you at the next support meeting in December. Give me a call if you need anything. See you on the "losing" side -- as they say.
JC N.
on 11/18/03 3:04 am - Hamilton, NJ
Hi Liz! You'll be in my prayers. . .see you on the lighter side!!! Judy Begin A New You OSSG
Teresa M.
on 11/18/03 6:28 am - Mays Landing, NJ
We all are wishing you good luck,and praying for you.You will do just fine.
Georgette C.
on 11/18/03 12:53 pm - Princeton Junction, NJ
Liz, I am soooo HAPPY for you. You were in my prayers today I hope all went well. Want to hear all the details when you are up to it. Georgette
Most Active
Recent Topics