Reminder - Support Group Meeting 11/19/2003

Jc N.
on 11/14/03 9:59 pm
Hi gang! I just wanted to post a reminder that there is a support group meeting coming up this Wednesday November 19th at Community Hospital, Route 37, Toms River, NJ. It will be in Auditorium B and it is from 7 PM - 9 PM. . .hope to meet some of you there!!! Feel free to contact me anytime! Take care! Judy Begin A New You OSSG
Elizabeth A.
on 11/16/03 10:09 am - Beachwood, NJ
Judy I am so glad that this group is starting up! I am having my WLS this Wednesday in NY with Dr.Garber. So I wont be able to make the meeting But will be at the next one. Liz
JC N.
on 11/18/03 2:48 am - Hamilton, NJ
Hi Liz! Best wishes for your crossover to the lighter side on Wednesday. . .I'll look forward to seeing you at the next meeting. . .please feel free to contact me if you need anything. . .until then you'll be in my thoughts and prayers! Judy Begin A New You OSSG
Tish C.
on 11/16/03 9:38 pm - Woburn, MA
Hi Judy! I am due to have my surgery on December 3 with Dr. John Holup at Holy Name hospital in Teaneck, NJ. My fiancee is having it done in January at the Bariatric Treatment Centre in Langhorne, PA. Is it OK for us to come on Wednesday? The drive up to Teaneck can get a bit cumbersome! I live in Belmar, so Toms River is very accessible. Thank you so much! Best Regards, Tish
JC N.
on 11/18/03 2:42 am - Hamilton, NJ
Hi Tish! Of course your welcome! Anyone that is interested may come to our meetings. . .I'll look forward to seeing you tomorrow night!!! Take care! Judy Begin A New You OSSG
inkychick
on 11/17/03 11:09 pm - Lynchburg, VA
Hi Judy I did contact you a while back and never heard from you. I began the Ocean County WLS suport group in June, and we've been growing ever since. I think it would be a good idea for us to discuss our group formats and such to avoid duplication/redundancy, and what we can do to make sure that the WLS community in this area has distinct support options available to them. I hope to hear from you. Judy
JC N.
on 11/18/03 2:45 am - Hamilton, NJ
Hi Judy! I never received any message from you back in June. . .I'm always willing to discuss WLS with anyone who wishes to share or learn so please feel free to contact me! I'll look forward to hearing from you soon! Judy Begin A New You OSSG
Most Active
Recent Topics