Finally Under 300

jlewisjr
on 11/14/03 9:56 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: I'm 8 weeks out today and I made it to my first goal. I weighed in today at 295 pounds. That's 78 pounds lost in 8 weeks. I made it under 300 pounds. Last night I went to the store to buy turtlenecks for the winter and I made it to goal #2. The turtlenecks are a size large. No more "X" before the word large. I'm only 22 pounds away from goal #3, the Century Club. Jesse 373/295/-78
SeaShoreClams H.
on 11/14/03 10:30 am - Jersey City, NJ
Congrats hun! Keep up the good work!!
Georgette C.
on 11/14/03 1:11 pm - Princeton Junction, NJ
Jesse, Thats wonderful news!!! Keep up the good work. Georgette
Lucia M.
on 11/14/03 7:13 pm - NJ
How awesome! Congrats! I am sure you will make it to the century club before you know it.
Cathy A.
on 11/15/03 12:01 am
WAY TO GO JESSE!!!!!!!... I have to tell you, you were one of the positives that kept me from taking a midnight flight to Canada the night before surgery! LOL... Every post I read from you was upbeat, cheerful and encouraging... Not to mention whenever I looked at your picture, I'd smile... You're the type of person who has such a wonderful outlook on life that it just shows in your face... Without meaning to sound too "sappy", you're an inspiration, Jesse... THANKS AND AGAIN, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Cathy
Cindi S.
on 11/15/03 12:12 am - NJ
Congrats Jesse! I only pop in every now and then as I am waiting for my band, but it is so wonderful to see how well you are doing. ;)
lorien
on 11/16/03 9:02 pm - morris county, nj
8 weeks!? But didn't you just have surgery yesterday? Man oh man does time fly when we're havin' fun!! Congratulations!
Most Active
Recent Topics