I am so worried about my Lisa Cohen

BOBOKITTY
on 11/10/03 10:12 am - MD
Hi all, I am on here begging and pleading for anyone that has answers to please give them. My new best friend Lisa is having trouble with low blood pressure. She was Hypertensive before surgery and last week her PCP put her on a diuretic and now she is experiencing light headed and dizzy spells. The surgeon said to eat and drink as much as she can. I am so worried about her so if anyone has some answers or suggestions please email her and let her know something. Thank you all in advance. Adriennehttp: //www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=c1060374511
SAVAGE
on 11/12/03 4:09 pm - Howell, NJ
DEAR ANRIENNE, SHE SHOULD HAVE THE DOCTOR RUN A CMP BLOOD PANEL TO CHECK HER ELECTROLITES, HER POTASSIUM COULD BE OUT OF WACK IF SHE IS PUTTING OUT TO MUCH URINE AND OR SHE COULD BE DEHYDRATED IF SHE IS SPILLING TO MUCH URINE AMD CAN'T DRINK ENOUGH FLUIDS YET. A PERSON CAN BECOME DIZZY AND FEEL WEEK IF THEY HAVE EXCESSIVE URINE OUTPUT OR DIARREAH TO MUCH. AT ANY RATE SHE SHPULD CALL HER DOCTOR AND EXPLANE THE SYMPTOMS AND ASK FOR CMP CHEMESITY PANEL TO MAKE SURE SHE IS OK AND DOES NOT NEED POTASSIUM REPLACEMENT. MAKE SURE SHE CALLS AND MAKES HIM AWARE OFTHE PROBLEM, IF SHE IS NOT SATISTIFIED SHE CAN ALWAYS GO TO THE ER. IT SHOLUD NOT BE IGNORED BEST OF LUCK TO YOU. JOYCE
SAVAGE
on 11/12/03 4:12 pm - Howell, NJ
DEAR ANRIENNE, SHE SHOULD HAVE THE DOCTOR RUN A CMP BLOOD PANEL TO CHECK HER ELECTROLITES, HER POTASSIUM COULD BE OUT OF WACK IF SHE IS PUTTING OUT TO MUCH URINE AND OR SHE COULD BE DEHYDRATED IF SHE IS SPILLING TO MUCH URINE AMD CAN'T DRINK ENOUGH FLUIDS YET. A PERSON CAN BECOME DIZZY AND FEEL WEEK IF THEY HAVE EXCESSIVE URINE OUTPUT OR DIARREAH TO MUCH. AT ANY RATE SHE SHPULD CALL HER DOCTOR AND EXPLANE THE SYMPTOMS AND ASK FOR CMP CHEMESITY PANEL TO MAKE SURE SHE IS OK AND DOES NOT NEED POTASSIUM REPLACEMENT. MAKE SURE SHE CALLS AND MAKES HIM AWARE OFTHE PROBLEM, IF SHE IS NOT SATISTIFIED SHE CAN ALWAYS GO TO THE ER. IT SHOLUD NOT BE IGNORED BEST OF LUCK TO YOU. JOYCE
SAVAGE
on 11/12/03 4:12 pm - Howell, NJ
Rosemary L.
on 11/23/03 11:11 pm - Runnemede, NJ
a diuretic. Check with another doctor about that if you do not eat or drive that much anymore to start with you will become dehydrated and be put in the hospital. SOME DOCTORS JUST HAVE NO CLUE. AS SOON AS I WENT TO HAVE SURGERY THEY MADE ME GO ON A DIFFERENT HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE MED WITHOUT A DIURETIC.
Most Active
Recent Topics