HELLO ALL!!

Don B.
on 11/8/03 10:59 am - West Milford, NJ
Been with site a bit and still finding new things here!! LOL Leave it to a guy to NOT ask directions, right?? 2 Months Post op, RNY, happy as ever, 62 pounds lighter and love this new life!! Looking forward to making some penpals here, if you wish, feel free to email me with any questions or just looking for a friend!!
Elizabeth A.
on 11/8/03 12:25 pm - Beachwood, NJ
HURRAYY Don Congrad on 62 pounds! That is a big loss. If u dont mind what did u start at? I wonder if I will lose that much in such a short time. I will be getting my surgery on 11/19 I am excited but very scared. I dont like pain. What are you eating these days and how much? Liz
Don B.
on 11/9/03 10:22 am - West Milford, NJ
Congrats on making the choice!! Pain?? What is that??LOL The surgery itself affects each person differently!! Just follow all the rules the nurses ask you to follow and WALK, WALK, WALK around the hospital!! Then when you adjust diet(Nutritionist should guide you postop) watch the fast eating and overeating...these will cause pain and trips to the toilet!! Email me if you want to talk more, more than happy to help you out!! :cool
Most Active
Recent Topics