QualCare insurance

Kathy W
on 11/2/03 7:58 am - NJ
Has anybody here had any experience with QualCare insurance in New Jersey? It is the company my husband's place of business will be switching to as of January 2004 and I haven't seen any mention of it in any of the doctor listings that show who takes which insurance. I was all set to have my initial consult with Dr. Inabnet in NYC but now will have to switch to a different doctor b/c QualCare is strictly a NJ insurance. Very BIG bummer!! Kathy
SAVAGE
on 11/2/03 1:11 pm - Howell, NJ
Dear Kathryn, I work for Meridian Health systems and we have Qual Care Insurance the PPO plan is excellent insurance and pays well. Make sure you get the PPO then you do not have to have refferals for everone you see, you can make your own appointments ect. As for the surgery they will do it if it is medically necessary only, I have had no problems with feedback with the as I more thsn qualilfy for health reasons alone. I have heard most people are approved if you have your documentation in order and usually on the first time summiting to the insurance. However, in my hospital system there is only one doctor who does this surgery at Jersey Shore Medical who is a good doc but over a year wait. So I am looking into other doctors in other hospitals because I do not want to wait over a year. I think you will find them to be good insurance if you have the PPO plan which means no REFFERALS which is a beautiful thing!! Good luck let me know how you make out. JOycelyn
Tara B.
on 11/2/03 9:10 pm - Eatontown, NJ
Hi, i believe dr.capella in hackensack takes that insurance. and he is very nice without a long wait.
Sharon G.
on 11/10/03 8:22 am
KATHY I WAS ALSO THINKING ABOUT GOING TO A SEMINAR IN MORRISTOWN TOMORROW NITE IT STARTS AT 730 AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO WITH ME YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME SHARON
Most Active
Recent Topics