63 Pounds In Six Weeks

jlewisjr
on 10/30/03 7:23 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: Had my follow up with Dr. Garrison today and it's official. I've lost 63 pounds in six weeks. He also said that I can begin to eat more normally, which means chicken, turkey, etc. but no red meat yet. I can also go back to the gym. I went to the store and bought boneless and skinless chicken breasts, chicken thighs and turkey breasts. In fact, I'm enjoying my turkey breast (28 grams of protein) right now. I feel great and I'm so thankful for Dr. Garrison and to all my compadres for their support. The next goal is only 37 pounds away. Jesse 373/310/63
Jc N.
on 10/30/03 8:33 am
Hi Jesse! Congratulations on a terrific loss. . .I'm actually jealous!!! Keep up the GREAT work! JCN
Georgette C.
on 10/30/03 9:41 am - Princeton Junction, NJ
Hi Jesse, Look foward to your updates, they are such an inspiration. How proud are you, it's so wonderful. I'm praying I get approved soon, want to be on the losing side with you. CONGRATULATIONS AND ENJOY!!! Georgette
Denise W.
on 10/30/03 10:24 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Congrats Jesse!! Denise
MatthewsMom04
on 10/31/03 10:52 am - Bloomfield, NJ
Congrats Jesse. I bet your so proud. Im losing not as fast as you but its about 61lbs in 9weeks maybe a little more by now. I dont weigh myself all the time. Well congrats again and keep up the fantastic work.
SAVAGE
on 11/1/03 4:32 pm - Howell, NJ
dear Jessie, awlsome work!!! i am new to all of this but i am looking forward to getting my life in order. i wish you all the best and i know the hardest part you have overcome. I can't wait for my surgery. God bless ]joycelyn
Most Active
Recent Topics