i got a date! finally!

Tara B.
on 10/29/03 7:16 am - Eatontown, NJ
March 25th is my day...or sooner. they said it will be at least 2 wweks sooner than that but right now March 25th is the big day!!! i'm so happy!. this has been such a long wait. by the time i have it done i will have waited 15 months. but it will be sooooo worth the wait.
Jc N.
on 10/29/03 10:52 am
Hi Tara CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING YOUR DATE!!! I'm really happy for you!!! I'll never forget getting the call last year!!! It seemed like it would never happen . . .but it did Hang in there the best is yet to come!!! JCN
jlewisjr
on 10/29/03 11:52 am - Elizabeth, NJ
CONGRATULATIONS Tara!!! Your day will be here before you know it.
SAVAGE
on 10/29/03 2:32 pm - Howell, NJ
you go girl!!!! God Bless. is this the Atlantic City doc?? Joycelyn
Tara B.
on 10/29/03 9:21 pm - Eatontown, NJ
no, it's the surgeon i've been with for a year. weird how i decide to shop for another doc and he calls.
Georgette C.
on 10/30/03 10:11 am - Princeton Junction, NJ
TARA, CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is wonderful news. The date will be here before you know it. GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HEALTH...... Georgette
Nannette
on 11/3/03 12:02 am - Toms River, NJ
Congratulations on getting a surgery date, Tara. Although it still seems far off, it will get here quickly. Start your walking and getting in lots of water to help prepare. Good luck.
Leslie H.
on 11/3/03 9:45 am - Rumson, NJ
That's great, Tara! I spoke w/my surgeon's office today. They're telling me probably March. I asked if they would please keep that date as since my dh is being relo'd to Allentown, PA (he works for Agere), it would be nice not to have to pack afer surgery lol.
Most Active
Recent Topics