NEED AN ANGEL

COZETTE
HENDERSON

on 10/28/03 1:44 pm - TRENTON, NJ
WELL I'M LOOKIN FOR A FRIEND THAT I CAN HAVE TO TALK TO ABOUT THINGZ AND WELL WE CAN GO THRU THIS SURGWERY TOGETHER WIT FEAR AND ALL----I WANT SOMEONE THAT CAN BE A GOOD BUDDY I HAD AN ANGEL BUT SHE FOUND OUT SHE COULDN'T HAVE HER SURGERY CUZ THIS MORNIN WHEN SHE WENT TO GET HER BLADDER CHECKED THEY TOLD HER SHE WAS PREGNANT IN WHEN SHE WENT TO THE DOCTORS THIS AFTERNOON THEY SAID SHE WAS 3 MONTHS SO SHE GONNA KEEP THE BABY IN GET THE SURGERY NEXT YEAR,,,,,NOW I NEED A NEW PARTNER ANYBODY IN JERSEY AND AROUND MY AGE,,I'M 22 IN TRENTON NJ
lorien
on 10/28/03 9:09 pm - morris county, nj
Well, I'm not 22, I'm 50 y/o and 5 months post op, but if I can help with anything . . . . I've got tons of e-mail buddies from this site! Linda
Carrie C.
on 10/29/03 7:08 am - North Plainfield, NJ
Hi Cozette, I'm Carrie and I am also new to the board as of today. I am also looking for an angel... I am 35 and live in North Plainfield NJ , not far from Trenton. My surgeon is Dr. Alexander Abkin our of Morristown Memorial and surgery is set for January 6. I hope we can be of support to one another. Carrie
bluemondayz
on 10/29/03 7:46 am - Poolesville, MD
I will be glad to be a friend. I just had the surgery last week. I live in Passaic and I am 34
TaraStewart
on 11/1/03 10:12 pm - Willingboro, NJ
I just had surgery about 4 weeks ago, if you need a friend, I am here. email me and I will give you my phone number. I needed an angel too and they really helped ease my mind and answer alot of questions that I had. If anyone needs me, I am here. I live in Willingboro, NJ and am 32. Tara
Most Active
Recent Topics