Five Weeks Out

jlewisjr
on 10/24/03 6:00 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: Today marks my fifth week out and I am down 58 pounds. I'm starting to get noticed my some of my co-workers. They are comming to me saying "you look good, what did you do". I went to the store last night tobuy a pair of jeans and I got a pair that with a waist size 6 inches smaller than if I would have bought them five weeks ago. I bought a turtleneck to go with them that was not a 3XL but a XL and that was still a little big. My wife and I are goung to a hockey game on Saturday Night and I'm going to surprise her with my outfit. I do have to say for myself "Damn, you look good". Jesse 373/315/58
Georgette C.
on 10/24/03 3:14 pm - Princeton Junction, NJ
Hi Jesse, I've been following your journey and it's been so exciting. I'm so happy to see how well your doing. It is so important for pre ops to see your success story it keeps us encouraged so we can keep fighting to get our surgery. I'm also in NJ, so far twice denied by CIGNA going for an appeal.Had a surgery date of 11/4 but found out yesterday it was cancelled till I get approved. Reading the story about your visit to your PCP was GREAT I LOVED IT!! I know your wife is going to be thrilled with her HOT date on Saturday, enjoy the game. My son plays hockey, big Devils fan..... Good Health to you. Georgette
Jc N.
on 10/25/03 12:18 am
Hi Jesse! Congratulations on a terrific weight loss in so short a time. . .it's great getting smaller clothes . . . I am 11 months post op and have lost so far 105 pounds. . .but every time I go shopping I still go to the "old" sizes!!! It does take time to change a lot of our "programmed" habits! Continued success. . .let us know how surprised your wife was with your new "game" outfit!!! JC Newman
Felicia J.
on 10/25/03 7:42 am - Baltimore, MD
Hi Jesse! I am so happy for you. Your enthusiasm and confidence is wonderful! YOU GO BOY!! Asia
Most Active
Recent Topics