help

estella M.
on 10/24/03 12:23 am - newark, NJ
hi every one Was anyone schedule in dec with dc Abkin and was cancelled . That what is happening to me. My original date was dec22 and was later cancelled after waiting 3 months . I cannot switch to Dr Bertha. I am thinking of looking for a new doctor which may take may take another 3-6 months to start over. Is it possible for a new doctor to pick up where the other left . Did anyone went through this.
Tara B.
on 10/24/03 3:26 am - Eatontown, NJ
i'm going thru this now. the receptionist at the next doc says i have to start over from the beginning, even with the approval that i already have. i hear tho that the approval just needs to be switched from one doc to another, that you can have your medicals records switched and that the tests would have to be repeated. i'm going to talk with the new doc when i meet him and see what he says about it. i called my insurance and they said they would just have to switch the paperwork from one doc to another and it may take about a week or so. i've heard too many stories already. lol. i'm just gonna do whatever they tell me too. btw...my name is Tara....nice to meet you.
estella M.
on 10/26/03 11:59 pm - newark, NJ
Thanks , Tara. They told me they have not sent my paper works to the insurance yet so basically I am still at square one.
SeaShoreClams H.
on 10/25/03 10:07 am - Jersey City, NJ
Something similar happened to me with Dr. Abkin. I stuck with Dr. Holup and he took all the paperwork, nutr. and pscyh. He's a GREAT person and doctor.
Most Active
Recent Topics