It's Amazing!!!

jlewisjr
on 10/10/03 9:10 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: I was in our Shipping Dept. at work today and I just happened to get on their digital scale. It said that I weighed 328 lbs. I couldn't believe it so I got on it again and it said 328. That means in 21 days I have lost 45 pounds. It would take me at least 5 months to lose that much weight on a "regular" diet. WLS is so amazing and I'm so thankful for it. Jesse 373/328/45
MatthewsMom04
on 10/10/03 1:11 pm - Bloomfield, NJ
Congratulations Jesse Your doing wonderful. Let me in on your secret I am 7 weeks postop and have lost 51lbs but I dont feel any different I know all in time. Congrats again on your weight loss. I'm so happy for you.
jlewisjr
on 10/12/03 4:56 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Lisa: It's really no secret. I'm just living my this mantra. Protein, water, walking. I'm just making sure I do those three things every day, especially the walking. Jesse
Tara B.
on 10/10/03 10:35 pm - Eatontown, NJ
wow! that is amazing! Congratulations!!
Barbara G.
on 10/11/03 6:41 am - Hainesport, NJ
Good for you!!!!!! How long were you out of work with the surgery? I hope I'm right they did do reg surgery not the band? If so, how long did it take you to really get back on your feet?
jlewisjr
on 10/12/03 4:51 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Barbara: I had surgery on September 19 and went back to work on October 6. I work in an office so it's not like I have to do any heavy lifting. I had the open surgery and I feel fine as of today. I just followed mt surgeons orders and did my protein, my water and my walking. My situation may be unusual but the more you walk, the faster you can get back on your feet. Jesse
Barbara G.
on 10/12/03 8:27 am - Hainesport, NJ
No, I haven't had surgery yet, I'm in the early stage have to see the pulmonary doctor this Wednesday. That's great, I'll take your advice as to the walking, I've had other surgery but was much younger then and my hysteromectory was a walk in the park. The gall bladder was a bit tougher they cut me a lot 28 main stitches, but it wasn't bad. Tell me about these protein shakes or whatever they are supposed to be, but I'm diabetic. How do they really taste? Can you suggest any brand, so far they say there not too good tasting.
Most Active
Recent Topics