my surgery

Tara B.
on 10/6/03 11:39 pm - Eatontown, NJ
well, i still haven't gotton a new date yet but the surgeon says that all the date for dec, jan and feb will be given out by the end of this month. i can't wait! i was told after what happened to me with all the mix ups that i am near the top of the list so i am hoping for dec. but of course i will be happy with ANY date at this point. wish me luck!
Nancy H.
on 10/7/03 9:57 am - Trenton, NJ
Hi Tara = Hope everything works out for you and that you get a date soon.. I have an appointment for a consult tomorrow and I am really looking forward to this.. hope I can get approved by the insurance company... not sure if you got my earlier message but I was wondering what doctor your mother in law used for her lap band surgery. Thanks
Tara B.
on 10/7/03 11:58 am - Eatontown, NJ
no i didn't see it. but she used dr. Andrei in new brunswick. great doctor. good bedside manner. and i am using him too for my gastric.
Barbara G.
on 10/11/03 6:37 am - Hainesport, NJ
When you say all will be scheduled by the end of the month, is this for Univ of Penn with Dr Williams? Or is this site for Jersey just the hospitals in this state? I not up on this kind of stuff as I am from Jersey but going to UofP. Or is this site just for Dr Williams be it Pa or Jersey?
Tara B.
on 10/13/03 2:08 am - Eatontown, NJ
um, i think this site is for all of NJ. my doctor is Dr.Andrei out of Robert wood johnson in new brunswick and he does his schedule is 3 month blocks. so right now he is working on dec, jan and feb and your are suppose to be approved b4 he schedules you but somehow i got a 9/11 date without an approval. and i didn't know any better at the time but i figured since they called me on 7/1 with my surgery date, i figured i was approved, but i wasn't. and about 10 days b4 my surgery, with pat's and all paperwork signed, i was told i was never approved. so we submitted everything and i got denied 1 week b4 surgery. i appealed it and 2 days b4 surgery i was approved, but i was already taken off the schedule. so, now i'm palying the waiting game again, but at least i know it will happen this time.
Most Active
Recent Topics