HORRAYY!!!

Elizabeth A.
on 10/2/03 1:27 pm - Beachwood, NJ
Hello friends I wanted to share some happiness with you all I got a surgery date today. Oct 30th. Yikes I am so scared. But so happy. Its been a long journey for me with many ups and downs. And now I have a date!! Wait let me get up and do a happy dance. thank you all for your support Hey Ocean County NJ when is our next support group?
SAVAGE
on 10/2/03 6:39 pm - Howell, NJ
CONGRADULATIONS! I AM JOYCE FROM MONMOUTH COUNTY. MAY I ASK WHO IS DOING YOUR SURGEY AND WHERE?? I AM LOOKING FOR A DOC AND ANY INFO YOU CAN SHARE. THANKS AND GOD BLESS JOYCE SAVAGE
Elizabeth A.
on 10/4/03 9:05 am - Beachwood, NJ
Hi Joyce I am in Ocean county NJ but I am going to Dr Garber in Hyde Park NY I did research and he seemed very qualified and skilled he has done many RNYs. Plus the hospital he does surgery has a very good reputation Huntington hospital in LI. But I know their are good doctors in NJ also. Their is a Dr Brolin a Dr Andre both in New Brunswick Anyway I know if you seek you will find a good one. Let me know how you make out. Liz
jlewisjr
on 10/3/03 12:03 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Elizabeth: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are on your way to an exciting new life. We all get scared but just think of the journey you took just to get to this point and be happy that you jumped through all the hoops and you're still standing. Best wishes for an uneventful surgery and a complete recovery. Keep us informed as to how you're doing. Jesse
Nannette
on 10/3/03 12:05 am - Toms River, NJ
Hey Liz - Congratulations on your date. Hope to see you at the next Ocean County Support Group meeting. It is on Friday, October 17 at 7:30pm. 525 Jack Martin Blvd, 3rd floor. Brick, NJ. I'll do the happy dance with you! Regards,
lorien
on 10/4/03 10:20 am - morris county, nj
OH Congratulations!!!!! This is such a fabulous wonderful journey. Can't wait to see you on the losing side! Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics