Need Doctor Information Please

SAVAGE
on 9/29/03 1:21 pm - Howell, NJ
Hi Everyone, I am new to all this so bear with me please. I live in Monmouth County work for Meridian Health so I am more or less stuck within the system for the praises of Dr Boaro at Monmouth I wanted him , BUT he does not take Qual Care PPO Insurance. Plus my insurance will only pay 80 % there not 90% as within the Meridian System. I am in no position to pay the extra cost if you know what I mean. So Does anyone out there have any names for me in this area?? I only know of 1 doc at Jersey Shore who does the surgery. Biiut I want to be VERY SURE I make the right choice. I would love input here. Thank You all! Joycelyn
Nannette
on 9/30/03 12:31 am - Toms River, NJ
Dr Romanelli at Jersey Shore has an incredible waiting list. He's a good Dr, but you will wait at least a year. If your insurance will cover them, and you don't mind the exra travel, check out United Surgical Associates in Staten Island. There are 3 Drs (McMullen, Nicastro and Coppa) there. They are who I used despite my living in Ocean County, and I think they are wonderful apart from the hour drive. First rate office staff too. I had my first info session on April 1st and had surgery on June 16th -- Down 73 pounds! Their number is 718-226-1300. Good luck
Tara B.
on 9/30/03 6:25 am - Eatontown, NJ
hi...i believe my surgeon dr. Andrie takes that insurance. he is in new brunswick and works out of robert wood. he is a great dr. my mother in law just had surgery with him on the 11th. i'm awaiting my date. if you don't mind the travel he is a good one. u must live around me...i live in eatontown. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OSSG-LiteWeights/ that is his support group if you would like to ask questions about him. lots of great people on the board. good luck dr hunting.
Most Active
Recent Topics