Approved

Elizabeth A.
on 9/24/03 1:13 pm - Beachwood, NJ
Hello everyone after been denied by Aetna twice and a lot of run arounds I been approved with the help of Walter Lindstrom (advocate/lawyer for the obese) It took hours after the hearing for aetna to approve me. I am so happy now. And waiting for my surgery date. My advise is dont give up. this is surgery is not a capricious wim its something that will improve health and life.
Denise W.
on 9/24/03 11:11 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good for you Elizabeth! I have a friend who's also having a hard time with Aetna - could you give me your lawyer's phone number? He might need to call him! Thanks, Denise
Nannette
on 9/24/03 11:13 pm - Toms River, NJ
Congratulations Liz - I knew you could do it if you fought! We've missed you at our last support meetings in Brick -- Come on back. Do you have a surgery date now? Keep in touch and keep us posted -- we're rooting for you. Regards, RNY 6/16/03 - 336/265/?
jenmeg4599
on 9/25/03 9:46 am - SADDLE BROOK, NJ
hi elizabeth congratsm on getting approve i have a friend who is having a hard time getting approve with us healthnet. can u send me the lawyers phone # . email [email protected] thanks and good luck jeanine
Most Active
Recent Topics