Ocean County WLS Support Group meeting

inkychick
on 9/13/03 7:40 am - Lynchburg, VA
Hello! The next meeting of the OCWLS group will be Friday, Sept 19 from 7:30-9:00 pm. Location: 525 Jack Martin Blvd, 3rd floor, Brick. Topic: Helpful Resources. If you have found a doctor, gym, protein product, health food store, book, website, etc, that has been helpful to you on your WLS journey, let us know! All post-ops and serious pre-ops welcome. Any questions, contact me Judy McCaffrey (732) 458-8810 Hope to see you at the group!
Nannette
on 9/14/03 1:20 pm - Toms River, NJ
I'll be there Judy -- we missed you last month!
SAVAGE
on 9/29/03 1:11 pm - Howell, NJ
Dear Judy, I'm interested in coming to the next meeting in Brick. I work for Meridian at Riverview Medical in Red BAnk. I am hopeing to find a doc and have the WLS however, the Doc I wanted does not take my insurace Dr Boroa . Since I am a Meridian Employe I have to stay within there Hospital system or pay much more money which I donot have. Is there any docs in the Brick area diong this surgery?? Forgive me for all the questions, I am just so ready to get started and get my life back. I would thank yo for whatever info you can send me. And I would love to come to the next infrmation support group Thanks ! Joycelyn Savage [email protected] 732-291-9393
Most Active
Recent Topics