AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

SeaShoreClams H.
on 9/9/03 1:11 pm - Jersey City, NJ
I GOT APPROVED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the news at work and I wanted to jump out of my chair and SCREAM!!!! I am so happy!! After so much trouble, it's coming all together!! I will be having surgery Sept. 24. TWO weeks from tomorrow!! *HUGE smile*
jlewisjr
on 9/9/03 1:49 pm - Elizabeth, NJ
Congratulations. Doesn't feel good when you hear the words "You're Approved". All the best to you and have a safe and successful surgery. Jesse
Susanna B.
on 9/9/03 3:19 pm - Runnemede, NJ
Hi Jesse, I'm soooo happy for you !!!! And in only 2 weeks! Wqw, you must be so excided. I wished I was that close with an approvel notice. Well, best wishes, good luck and Jesse, I'll keep you in my prayers for tonight. And don't forget to let us know how you are doing as soon as possible, ok? Hope to hear from you soon- Sue
Tara B.
on 9/9/03 11:10 pm - Eatontown, NJ
i got approved yesterday too!!!! must have been a good day!!! Congrats!
Elizabeth A.
on 9/15/03 12:59 pm - Beachwood, NJ
Congratualations to all newly approved. You might of well won the lottery I have been denied twice by Aetna Because even though I been on a diet on and off all my life. And my doctors knew it. It was never documented. So now after 11/2 year of waiting and doing all the running around. I get a surgery date. And Aetna informs me the new policy. Well I am seeing a lawyer now. This is my health and life. So I will fight. Thanks hearing me out, In the meantime quick recoverys for all. Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics