Hi...

Tara B.
on 9/9/03 2:55 am - Eatontown, NJ
i wanted to say hi and thank you. i've been lurking a bit and when i put my surgery date in, a lot of you wrote me and said some nice things to me. well my surgery was for this thursday but is being moved. i've had my surgery date for 2 1/2 months. i took off work and everything was planned and ready to go. 2 weeks ago i got a call saying that i was never approved. i called the inurance and to make a long story short...they new nothing about me having surgery. anyway, faxed some stuff to them and they denied me on thursday for lack of info. my pcp never faxed my psych evaluation, nutrition eval or my many attempts at weight loss. so we faxed everything thursday for an appeal and they called me today and said it was APPROVED!!!! i am so happy BUT my surgeon cancelled my surgery when he got the denial letter on thursday from my insurance so now i need to wait for a new date. i new that might happen and i thought i would be mad but i'm not. i'm just so happy that i DEFINATELY will be getting it. My name is Tara byw...i'm 25 years old, a mom to 2 girls, a nurse i've been married for almost 7 year (together for almost 9).
Denise W.
on 9/9/03 4:14 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Welcome to the site Tara and congrats on your approval! Your new date will be here before you know it! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics