7-11

jlewisjr
on 9/8/03 5:17 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi everyone. It's 7-11 time for me. No not the 7-11 but I go in for my pre-admission testing in 7 days and my surgery is only 11 days away. Thanks to everyone for their encouraging words and suggestions. After all the struggle and the setbacks, It's finally going to happen and I couldn't be more excited and prepared to make it to the lighter side. All I have to do now is to keep my wife from bugging out. If I don't get to post until my surgery, I will see all of you on the lighter side.-Jesse
EvilGothChic
on 9/9/03 8:18 am - West Paterson, NJ
Hi Jesse, First of all, best of luck! I'm sure everything will go just fine. As for you wife, I had the same problem with my boyfriend. They love us and are just concerned. When I was in the hospital he went into "superman" mode! Made sure I had what I needed, talked to the nurses and the dr's, made sure I drank my water, and walked around, etc. I'm sure she will do the same thing, it's their way of forgeting the fear and just kick into high gear of rescue! It's a normal reaction. Everything will be great, don't worry. I was just like you, counting the days, so excited. Just a warning, it's doesn't tickle!! LOL! I'm 4 weeks post op, still sore, but it gets better everyday. Be patient that's most important! Best of luck!!! Erin-Lynn
Most Active
Recent Topics