D-DAY 9/15/03 NEEDS A SUPPORT GROUP

lauren L.
on 9/6/03 3:06 pm - river edge, nj
HELLO EVERYONE....I AM LOOKING FOR SUPPORT GROUPS IN MY AREA I LIVE IN NORTH NJ NEAR PARAMUS. I AM HAVING MY SURGERY ON 9/15 IN MORRISTOWN AND WAS HOPING TO FIND A GROUP A LITTLE CLOSER TO HOME.
Linda 1.
on 9/6/03 8:59 pm - Northern, NJ
Dr. Benottis support group meets in Paramus on the first and third Monday of the month, everyone is welcome. Check out the fupport groups web site for directions and dates. (This month the schedule is a little different because of the labor day holiday). Hope to see you there! www.morefoundation.org
lorien
on 9/7/03 9:35 am - morris county, nj
I attend a support group at Hackensack Hospital. It meets 2 Friday nights a month 6-9pm in the Hekemian Auditorium. This coming Friday is the next meeting. Its privately run, no hospital affiliation, anyone and everyone is welcome. Linda
Denise W.
on 9/8/03 2:38 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Sorry, I'm in South Jersey, so I can't help you out support group wise, but good luck on the surgery!! Denise
lorien
on 9/8/03 9:49 am - morris county, nj
Come to think of it, I think I've seen that Holy Name in Teaneck advertises a support group as well.
Diana I.
on 9/9/03 4:19 am - Belleville, NJ
Hi Lauren, I'm having my surgery on Sept 16th and I'm looking for a support group.............maybe we could start our own. Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics