On To Plan B

jlewisjr
on 8/9/03 7:48 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: For those of you who have read my last post you know that with my present surgeon in limbo, I am in limbo. My present surgeon was to join a practice in Bergen County in September but now his plan has fell through and I, who had all the paprework ready to go to the insurance company for approval, was at an impass. Therefore, I have impliminted Plan B. I researched surgeons who will accept my paperwork without me starting "from scratch" and putting out any more money for stuff I already have (PCP clearance with blood work, Psych evaluation, Cardiologist clearance). I have hedged by bets and set up an appointment with Dr. Jordan Garrison for August 28. I also plan on going to Dr. Abkin's informational seminar on September 9. Dr. Garrison's office told me that with what I have completed I may get a late September surgery date. Dr. Abkin's office said I could have surgery within 3 montha after my consult with him. I have been on this journey since late february and I am ready to join the league of losers. Any comments refgarding Dr. Garrison or Dr. Abkin would be helpful. Thanks, Jesse
mary ann D.
on 8/9/03 9:51 am - east brunswick, nj
Hi Jesse... I noticed your from elizabeth, I used dr fetieha from elizabeth and he is worth checking out he has great bedside manner and his practice he keeps to a minimum so that he can have the one on one time for you that is so very well needed....I had my surgery july 14th and am doing great email me if you want anymore info on him ok....and good luck in your journey and hang in there....mary ann
mary ann D.
on 8/9/03 9:51 am - east brunswick, nj
NJChick
on 8/10/03 2:59 pm - NJ
Jesse, I too will be at Dr. Abkin's/Bertha's seminar on September 9. I will see you there!!!
Ms. Belinda M E.
on 8/11/03 4:59 am - Trenton, NJ
Wow Jesse sorry to hear about your stumbling blocks. I was going to go with Dr. Kamelgard, I am glad that I read your post. Who is Dr. Garrison, I called Dr. Abkin back in June and was told that he did not accept Aetna USHealthcare-HMO. I live in Trenton, NJ. I have a consult date with Dr. Peters in PA., however, someone told me to re-try Dr. Brolin in South Brunswick, New Jersey, because I was turned down by his office in May saying that he was moving and would not be taking insurance plans. Good luck and don't give up.
Most Active
Recent Topics