Surgery Changed from Aug 14 to Aug 21 :(

MatthewsMom04
on 8/7/03 7:46 am - Bloomfield, NJ
I was upset to learn my surgery is being recheduled from Aug 14th to Aug 21 cause my PCP and surgeon decided now they would feel better if I had a stress test. But its not that easy getting a stress test when there are weight limits. So i have to have a special one which I could only get a date of Aug 14th to have done at Beth Israel Medical center in Newark. So now im terrified of the test and that something will happen or they will find something wrong to postpone or even cancel my surgery all together. I know its better to be safe then sorry but ive been waiting for this for so long only to have it taken away. So if everyone can pray that everything will come out good and my surgery will happen on Aug 21, I would greatly appreciate it.
Denise W.
on 8/11/03 11:11 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hang in there Lisa - you're right, it's always better to be safe than sorry, you're having a serious operation done and want to have all organs functioning as best as possible before going under. Your turn will come - hang in there and good luck with the test! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics