Any recommendations?, need a new Primary Care doctor.

Mssxyred1
on 8/7/03 3:33 am - Edison, NJ
Hi everyone, I am 5 weeks post op, Open RNY, so far I haven't had any physical problems or issues related to my surgery, I am doing fine, the weight is just melting off , I am in need of a pcp, the one I have is dense, or he just isn't paying any attention to me. He did not know what Bariatric surgery was, I rephrased it as Gastric Bypass surgery, he sat with the dumb look, then I said, I had my STOMACH STAPLED, he sat dazed. I am at that stage where I need my blood checked, and I think I might be suffering from depression. I need a doc who is familiar with people like me and the problems we might have post-op. I am in Northern Jersey, Newark area. Thanks.
Linda 1.
on 8/7/03 10:34 am - Northern, NJ
My Primary doctor is in Bergen County, his specialty is Rheumatology but I use him for everything. He has been more than supportive, he has changed my life! THis man called me from home on the Sunday night before my surgery to wish me the best and has been doing all my follow up blood work. If you would like his name and number drop me an email, he is located in Fair Lawn (next to paramus)
Kate T.
on 8/7/03 6:18 pm - Parsippany, nj
Why not call your surgeon and ask them for a recommendation....?
Most Active
Recent Topics