Loose clothes

David F.
on 7/28/03 1:19 pm - Sicklerville, NJ
Today is my 38th birthday. I went back to work today, about 4.5 weeks post-op. Since my surgery on June 25th, I had only worn shorts with an elastic waistban. Well, today when I dressed for work, I put on dress pants that I had prior to surgery. The pants fell off of me, and I had to walk around all day with one hand holding up my pants. The good news is that I went shopping for pants after work, and I have dropped three pants sizes in 4.5 weeks!
MatthewsMom04
on 7/29/03 8:07 am - Bloomfield, NJ
HAPPY BIRTHDAY David. And congratulations on the weight loss. Even thou you had to run around holding up your pants its worth it to see how well you have done. I have 2 more weeks til my surgery 8/14. I cant wait til It will be me saying my cloths are falling off me..lol
SJWendy
on 7/29/03 11:19 am - Swedesboro, NJ
Hi David, Happy B'day to you! Glad to hear that your doing well and you got yourself some pants...must be a great feeling to wear baggy clothes. I have my consult with Dr. Slotman tomorrow & next month with Dr. Greenbaum. I haven't decided on a surgeon yet, but am sooo ready for this WLS already! Your fellow neighbor, Wendy
Most Active
Recent Topics