Greetings all!

Denise W.
on 7/22/03 1:20 am - Maple Shade, NJ
I had an interesting experience involving this website yesterday...I thought I had found it for the first time yesterday. I had surgery May 6th and am always surfing the web for support information and stumbled onto this one yesterday. It looked interesting, so I thought I'd sign up and found out I already had, back in November of last year! It was very enlightening to see what I had written in my profile. I was very frustrating, very scared and very curious about GBS. It's amazing what a difference 8 months can make! It's been 3 months today since I had my surgery and I've lost 67 lbs and feel fantastic! I joined the gym for the first time in 4 years last week and can already feel the energy my works outs is giving me. This surgery was the very best thing I could have ever done for myself. It's certainly not easy and I have food issues, but I wouldn't trade this experience for anything, certainly not for those 67 lbs! Just wanted to share...
Judi M.
on 7/22/03 10:32 am
Wow Denise, that's great news! I'm so happy for you! Where did you end up having your surgery? Did you have open or lap? 67 lbs. is something to be proud of. Any complications with your surgery? Enlighten us with your wisdom! : )
Nona Dawson L.
on 8/4/03 10:28 pm - Sicklerville, NJ
Hi Denise, I'm glad you are doing well. am scheduled for my schedule for 9/10 at Lady of Lourds. I can't wait to be on the other side. Its now five weeks before my surgery, and I find myself eating just to be eating. Were you scared before the surgery? Hope to hear from you my profile is on line. Have a great day! Nona Dawson Land Sicklerville, NJ
Most Active
Recent Topics