Surgery less than 24 hours away

David F.
on 6/24/03 12:13 am - Sicklerville, NJ
My surgery date has arrived. I am scheduled for surgery tomorrow, June 25th at St. Peter's University Hospital in New Brunswick with Dr. Mehta. I'm nervous, but happy that the waiting will be over.
jlewisjr
on 6/24/03 1:25 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi David: Best of everything as you go into surgery tomorrow. See you on the losing side. Also, thanks for all your support as I go through my journey. Jesse
De R.
on 6/24/03 5:39 am - Laurel Springs, NJ
Hi David, I know your nervous, but just take it as a step forward in your new life. Best wishes to you and a speedy recovery. Take care and keep us updated when you get home. De
Kate T.
on 6/24/03 1:12 pm - Parsippany, nj
Good Luck David. I hope your hopes and prayers are answered by the surgery. I'll keep you in my prayers.
MatthewsMom04
on 6/25/03 8:13 am - Bloomfield, NJ
Hi David. Good luck on your surgery and I wish you a speedy recovery and I hope to see you on the losing side as my surgery is set for Aug 14. Keep us informed on how you are doing. Lisa
Jo H.
on 6/30/03 7:21 am
Good luck David! So happy to hear the good news! You are out of surgery now- hope you are doing well. I know that gas pains stink... Hope you are not in too much pain. Please keep us posted- your sun will shine at the end of a short rainbow... It just might take a few weeks to get there! Let me know how you are doing!
Most Active
Recent Topics