Support Groups.

Warren C.
on 6/4/03 8:24 am - Browns Mills, NJ
I live out in the wilds of Pemberton Twp. I found a fabulous doctor in Newark, but that's almost 90 miles away! It's ok for the surgery, but I can't get there for meetings or support. Does anyone know of a group near here?
Elizabeth N.
on 6/8/03 7:46 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Hi Warren! There's a terrific group called New Beginnings, run through the Virtua Health System, that meets in their health center in....um, off Brick Road, I'm not sure if it's on the Cherry Hill, Marlton or Voorhees side. There is a cost involved in getting involved in this program. If you have not yet totally committed to the surgeon in Newark, may I suggest that you consider contacting Dr. Christopher Boynton in Mount Holly? This New Beginnings program is his brainchild, and it's a terrific one. You can get more information on the program by calling the Virtua system's main number or any of the hospitals, like Memorial. They'll know where to send you from there.
Christine W.
on 6/22/03 2:11 pm - Sewell, NJ
Dr David Greenbaum in Willingboro has a very good support group. If you haven't chosen a doctor yet, have you considered Dr Greenbaum? There is a fee for partipation in the support group, which is a requirement for surgery with Dr G. We wouldlove to have you attend. You can come to check it out for free. We meet every other Monday night at Lourdes Rancocas Hospital in Willingboro at the cafeteria at 6pm. The next meeting is on June 28th. Chrissie http://users.snip.net/~shihtzumom
Most Active
Recent Topics