hello!!

bb464
on 10/2/11 1:39 pm - NJ
Hi Noel,
Glad you're home!!
I'm 11 days out, doing just fine.  Following the instructions exactly and doing great.
Well not exactly, Ive started walking again, around the block.  It really makes me feel even better.
Today I went thru my closet and pulled all of the slacks that are too big already and took them to Goodwill.  What a feeling.  I'm not going on a scale til I see the doctor on Thurs.  Can;t wait!!

Be well and ket us know how you;re doing.

Bob
big_ideas
on 10/2/11 11:35 pm - Randolph, NJ
Hello Newbie Post-ops!

I am almost four years out and just stopped in to welcome you. I'm doing great, maintaining a 140lb loss, and working the tool for everything its worth.

I want to let you know that you have lots of support here; and I want to encourage you to reach out often during this roller coaster ride. Seek help when you need it, cheer about your accomplishments and nsv's (non-scale victories) and crow about your weight loss. You will not find a better group of cheerleaders anywhere!

And please try to make it to the IGTs if you can. Its a very uplifting experience!

Markwho
on 10/23/11 10:55 am - Morristown, NJ
HI, My name is Mark.
I hope you are doing well.
I am in Northern NJ. Chester, NJ.

How are you feeling?
dee-vee
on 5/24/12 3:21 pm
Hi, I am Diane (Dee) and am scheduled for RNY on June 12 with Dr. Noel Williams. I am scared!! What if I don't wake up? What if I am so anxious that I can't handle the head hunger post-op? AHHH!!
volky64
on 5/25/12 12:05 am
Hi Dee! 
I was absolutely scared as well!!  But I did fine and I'm sure you'll do fine too
I had my surgery Sept 27th 2011 and I've lost almost 100 pounds, so it definitely works!!!  Dr. Williams did a great job!!  I can honestly tell you that if you can get thru the pureed food stage, you'll be great!! That was the hardest part for me.  But if you have any questions, feel free to hit me up!

Good luck!

Becky
Most Active
Recent Topics