hello!!

volky64
on 9/7/11 2:31 am
Hi everyone!!  I've been on the RNY forum for a few months, but I just happened across the New Jersey board this morning.  I'm near Berlin, NJ.  Is anyone in South Jersey as well?  And who was your doctor?
Tom C.
on 9/12/11 12:40 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
While I live in the NORTHERN part of the state, and had the band, there is no reason I cannot say HOWDIE to a NEWBIE here, and say how wonderful it is to have ya!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
volky64
on 9/12/11 1:34 am
Thanks Tom!   Nice to "meet" you!
bklyncat58
on 9/18/11 2:56 am - NJ
HI I'M in south jersey Ocean county I will be having RNY in Oct. dr.reich  in manahawkin nj

pauliegirl69
on 9/21/11 6:54 am - NJ
Hi
I'm in Brick, Ocean County. Had my surgery in 2008. Welcome
volky64
on 9/22/11 2:19 am
It's nice to "meet" you all!!! 
My surgery is scheduled for this Tuesday 9/27th
Can't wait to start on my journey!!
Tom C.
on 9/27/11 3:43 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
TODAY'S THE DAY!!!  

Let us know how it turned out!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
volky64
on 10/1/11 1:46 am
hi tom!  i'm doing well.  just got home late last night.  can't wait for this new adventure!  thanks for checking in on me!!
bb464
on 9/26/11 5:08 am - NJ
Hi!  I'm from Cherry Hill and had RNY last Wednesday 9/21.  I'm feeling just fin.  Getting used to full liquids.
I had my surgery at PAH, Dr. Schuricht.  What a wonderful experience!

Good luck tomorrow.  Let us enjoy the jpourney to the rest of our life!
volky64
on 10/1/11 1:47 am
hi!!  you're probably the closest to me so far!!  i had mine the 27th of sept by dr. williams at hup
i'm so glad to be home!!  how are you doing?
Most Active
Recent Topics