Made the call today.....

JillieJill
on 7/25/11 11:43 pm - NJ
I made my call to the surgeon today and have been put on the RSVP list for the next Q&A seminar.  Is there anything I can do, schedule for myself over the next few weeks.  I know it will take a while to get to surgery but I have off in the summer so its ALOT easier to make appointments now...even if they are for later.  And any other advice....I have a bit of a medical phobia....right now I'm not worried about surgery, the possibility of an upper GI is freaking me out. 
Tom C.
on 7/26/11 9:25 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
My Advice, go to the seminar and listen to what is being said.

Before going, do some personal inventory to find out what kind of eater you are (volume eater; sweet eater; emotional eater; grazer, etc). Then when you hear the different options, you can make a better decision which procedure would be best for you.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
JillieJill
on 7/26/11 9:29 am - NJ
I already know....I'm a carb junky...which I can control..but also I eat ALOT..a little is never enough for me.  I am leaning towards the lap band...so it will help me control the amount I eat and feel full faster.  I stay away from the carbs becuase if I don't they make me feel tired and I just dont enjoy that feeling. 
Most Active
Recent Topics