NEED FILL

ralphsgirl2
on 7/25/11 12:39 am

I had my surgery July 2010 and I've lost 65lbs.  I've had 2 fills in Dr. Washington's office in the beginning and now He's gone.  I am not crazy about the dr that took His place.  Any suggestions?   Also;  does insurance cover these fills after the 3mos after surgery?

jetlag2740
on 7/25/11 1:46 am

Call the Banding Centers of America in Florham Park, NJ 1 973 805 9977.  They can help you find a new surgeon and explain the ins and outs of insurance coverage. Ask for Tim.

ralphsgirl2
on 7/25/11 4:01 am
Thank you so much, I appreciate your help :-)
Tom C.
on 8/4/11 4:01 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Here is a 3rd vote for the Banding Centers of America. Tim and the staff are fantasatic!!

However if the cost will be too high, check to see if your Doctor is willing to do the fill in a hospital which is in your coverage. Again this all depends on YOUR coverage and/or plan.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
TV2Night
on 8/2/11 8:19 am - Hackettstown, NJ
If Insurance Authorized you to have the surgery then it will cover the fills.  What you need to ask is WHAT ARE YOU BENEFITS as that will determine how much your insurance pays and How much YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR.   

Remember... there are two sides to charges... Facility and Doctor. You need to know if the doctor you are using is IN or OUT of Network and what your benefits are .  If your doctor does the adjustments under Fluoro you will also have the facility to pay.

The Banding Centers of America (Facility) is OUT  OF NETWORK with Insurance, but they agree to Never charge a patient more than $200 for the facility fees.  You can call Tim at 973-805-9977 and he can answer any questions you have about the Band Center.

SO... if you are a band patient and are having adjustment call your insurance and ask about your benefits.  If you have a Deductible and / or CO- Insurance those are YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to pay as a patient. 

Good Luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics