Revision Surgery Monday

knailnhair
on 7/21/11 11:09 pm - Milford, NJ
Just a wee bit emotional the past few days as my RNY surgery approaches. Funny I wasn't like this before my Realize Band surgery.

This time I will be out for 6 weeks so I'm looking forward to not rushing the process of healing!!!

Making my list and checking it twice to make sure I have all the proper pills/meds I will need for after the surgery. Getting all my alotted liquids this weekend for the next week or so.

How are all the recent post ops doing??? Any words of wisdom from the Veterans???

I know I'm in great hands, I have the best surgeon in the world!!!!! :)

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

Tom C.
on 7/22/11 1:50 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Good luck and know we're here for ya!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Maryellen R.
on 7/22/11 6:26 am - Sayville, NY
 K,

I am SOOOO VERY EXCITED for you!

You will do GREAT!

ALWAYS remember that ACCOUNTABILITY+SUPPORT=SUCCESS!!!!!!

(((HUGS)))

PS  call or email anytime!

Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

visit my blog at theessenceofmaryellen.com/

Most Active
Recent Topics