bandster hell (cross post)???

looking4hope
on 6/20/11 11:19 am
From what I read bandster hell is in a few weeks when you are getting hungry, have no restriction but are trying to eat as if you were restricted. Well if that is bandster hell what am I going through right now? (Please no negative comments, I have enough of those thoughts running through my head). My should/neck pain has me in tears. I can't go to the the bathroom (tmi sorry). I called the nurse today she told me what to take to get things moving but so far nothing. This is worse the natural child birth, c-sections, and having my gallbladder out. I hate to complain I was trying to stay strong and positive but right about now I am wondering what on earth I have done.
Amanda
Redhead7977
on 6/21/11 3:24 am - NJ
I also went through this but believe me it is all worth it.  I had my surgery on a Friday and on Sunday I was crying to my husband that I had mad a mistake.  For the shoulder/neck  pain I used moist heating pad and walked around a lot to move the gas pockets, for constipation I used milk of magnesia and also still today I use Miralex in my coffee and tea everyday.  You are eating a lot less so you will not go to the bathroom everyday. I am 4 years out and down 90lbs and you would have to fight me to take my band away LOL.  Just hang in there we all have been there and are feeling your pain.  Keep us posted  when those lbs start melting off
Joann
looking4hope
on 6/23/11 10:48 pm
Thanks! The doctor said I have an irritated nerve. The pain is starting to lessen thank God. I am Happy to report that the pounds are coming off. Including the pre-op diet I am down 16 pounds.
Highest 317 6/1 start pre-op diet312 6/15 2 days before surgery303 6/22 5 days post-op296  6/28 11 days post-op  290 7/5 18 days post-op 288 8/19 10 weeks post-op 278 9/10 274 11/6 268 2/18 257 3/26 249 5/14 237

Most Active
Recent Topics