In the "never in a MILLION YEARS would I ever think I would do this" category

Tom C.
on 6/14/11 12:45 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
As I mentioned in a pervious post I am in Las Vegas so yesterday I did something I never thought I would .... no I didn't get married or hit a large jackpot but I jogged the entire Las Vegas strip. I hear it's about 4 miles one way so did approx 8. It took about 2 hours and I began at 4:30 am to avoid the heat.

The reason I am posting this is not too toot my own horn but to stress to everyone when you think something is impossible know anything is possible- even the unimaginable. It may take a while but know YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Ok while my phone may be smart the user isn't, so please excuse typeos either self induced or by autocorrect.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Alice P.
on 6/14/11 5:56 am
Good for you!
 HW 278 SW 259 GW 170 CW 142 Ht 5ft 6

sugarpie
on 6/14/11 6:39 am - Landing, NJ
WOW!!!  Very Impressive!!

TV2Night
on 6/14/11 12:45 pm - Hackettstown, NJ
Good Job Tom!  I've been there and I haven't even walked the whole strip... so Kudo's for the effort and exercise!  Have a blast out there and we'll catch up when you get back to NJ!

Pat
looking4hope
on 6/14/11 1:00 pm
nice job
wharffrat
on 6/14/11 1:27 pm - NJ
That is EXCELLENT!!!

Great Job !!!!!
341lbs start journey weight / 325 lbs surgery day weight    
Realize Band Surgery preformed on  6/1/2011
My sharing here on OH is from my own experience, strength, & hope.  I am not a medical professional.  Doctors and medical professional know best and their directions should be followed.

Need4Change
on 6/17/11 5:46 am - NJ
Thats awesome!!  Good for you     I would have never thought to do that, but I'm sure jogging at 430am in Vegas means you've probably seen alot of wild stuff while you are the one sober!     So it adds entertainment value as well as a great health benefit!
big_ideas
on 6/18/11 10:38 am - Randolph, NJ

And this is coming from the guy who last told me he'd "lost" the running bug and couldn't really get it back.

I'm in awe of you, Tom C. You are my hero.

Come do boot camp with me when you get back...

Linda

Most Active
Recent Topics