Revision Surgery Needed.....

Barbi M.
on 6/13/11 10:12 am - Maplewood, NJ
I haven't been on this board in soooo long, but saw your situation Kimi and hope that you are doing well with your decisions.  Isn't it just strange all this journey and re-journey?  I had my 18 mo appointment today and with my depression of gaining 11 lbs my Dr is suggesting the band as a revision to my RNY go figure.  I am so depressed about it all you can't imagine. but then I am sure you do know how I feel.  You have been with me on my journey from day one, and now I am here crying in my milk again.  He thinks I have an enlarged stoma.  I don't have any of the full sensation and of course I have picked up eating things like popcorn (fat free), and peanut butter preztles...not good carbs.  I joined a gym so I am trying to get the excersise in too.  I just can't see going through another surgery.  I was convinced the next surgery would be to remove my stomach skin, not to have another tool installed.  YIKES  this is so messed up.  Like Tom C  says, I just need to forget the mistakes and get back on track, but I am so down about it. 

Most Active
Recent Topics