weight stayed the same

looking4hope
on 5/10/11 1:08 pm

As most of you know I join WW. It is my last attempt at doing it without WLs or my Pre-surgery diet. So I followed all the rules this was my first week and my weight was exactly the same. I logged every piece of food that went into my mouth. I eat at or a little below my points. Just so mad! I needed to vent. I guess this is exactly why the band is calling my name.
Tom C.
on 5/11/11 4:29 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Looking4hope,

Be it with Weigh****chers, Bariatric surgery, or any other diet/eating plan, remember it takes time. NONE OF THESE ARE MAGIC PILLS!! It's a long term goal, and you need to work at it. Remember it took years for you to put on the weight, and it may take twice as long to lose it. A normal weight loss is an average of 1 to  2 pounds a week. Some weeks will be more, others less.

Know, no matter what way you chose to lose weight, we'll be here to help in any way we can. It's not how we get to the final destination which matter, it's EVENTUALLY GETTING THERE which does.

Good luck!! Know we're here for you!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active
Recent Topics