NJ Fill Centers

3grlsmom
on 5/1/11 11:09 pm
 I have heard that there are now "fill-centers" in NJ  rather than going back to our dr. for a tweeking.

Any idea where they are?

Karen

Karen in NJ 

Redhead7977
on 5/1/11 11:37 pm - NJ
Hi Karen,
How are you feeling? I know you are looking terrific!!!  If you find out where they are I would like to know my doc won't fill me any more he says I am tight enough but I don't think so, I could get another opinion if  they have one of these.  by  the way I have a free consult with a plastics doctor
on May 17th
Joann
Tom C.
on 5/1/11 11:52 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

While it may be a hike for you, it’s well worth it

The Banding Center of America located in Florham Park NJ – 973 805 9977.

http://bandingcentersofamerica.com/

Mention my name, and get an extra 1/2 a cc free ;D!!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
TV2Night
on 5/4/11 11:37 am - Hackettstown, NJ
For all you band patients out there.... the Banding Centers of America is a great option.  If you've had your band in a while and have never had an AJDUSTMENT UNDER FLOUROSOCOPY it's time to make sure that band is still in the proper place and that mechanically everything looks good!  The Banding Centers of America is located in Florham Park. 

www.BandingCentersOfAmerica.com

973-805-9977 and Speak to Tim for information on scheduling and Insurance. 
Most Active
Recent Topics