pre-op visits

looking4hope
on 4/22/11 6:23 am
Okay so this week I saw 4 doctors for pre-op. I am done with the mental health lady:) The GI wants an endoscopy, the pulmonary doc wants a sleep study, the cardiologist wants a stress test and an echo cardiogram. I have scheduled them all. They all said that I am young with no issues so this should be a breeze that these are the standard things they require for clearance. It sure is a lot of time off work. I am trying to take off as little as possible.
Tom C.
on 4/22/11 8:39 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Try to see if you can "bundle" some of these (like the stress test and echo cardiogram). Sleep study is an overnight thing, and I didn't miss work. Just know everything you do is getting you closer to your goal.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
jessica57
on 4/24/11 11:24 am
Endoscopy was the only thing i really think i have to take off for. had a sleep test before and didn't miss work, and trying to schedule the cardiology for before or after working hours... good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics